Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Home Improvements

I've been meaning to blog this for awhile... About a month ago Justin replaced our kitchen garbage can with this great drawer system thing. For anyone who hasn't been to my house it used to be against the wall between the kitchen and dinette. It was chrome and the kind you step on that pops the lid open. Not horrible but definitely an eyesore AND as soon as Conner was tall enough he learned how to flip the lid open with his nose. We were constantly yelling at him to stay out. Annoying. Plus we stacked our recyclables on the counter until it bugged one of us enough to take them out. More annoying. So we were both super excited to finally find a place in our kitchen to do this! Every time I throw something away I appreciate it that much more. I love little home improvement projects!!

The cabinet drawer pulled out.


Front/Top view - Conner wanted to get his nose in the picture.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

love it. so jealous.