Sunday, February 15, 2009

Defeated

I had to do a followup post from my puzzle cry for help. After 2 months of working and still hardly being over halfway, I have admitted defeat. Justin heavily hinted how nice it would be to eat our Valentine's dinner on the kitchen table and I caved. I thought it was going to really pain me to take it apart and put it back in the box, but I was surprisingly ok with it. A couple weeks ago my mom came over to help me and she kept saying if it was her, she'd put it back in the box and forget about it. She's really good at puzzles too so I think that planted the seed in my head and it has grown ever since. Zoey is going to miss it more than me. Every time I worked on it, she would come and lay in the box to keep me company. Such a sweetie giving her mom encouragement. :)



Anyways if anyone wants their try at a super hard puzzle you are welcome to borrow it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll borrow it!