Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another Fab weekend.

If I never ever hear the song Put a ring on by Beyonce, it will be too soon. I don't even know how many times we played it last night but it is embedded into my head and I can't get it out!! Someone start singing Scotty Doesn't Know. It's my only help. Had a really fun night with the neighbors celebrating Steve's 40th Bday. Got a little crazier that I thought it was going to. Lori insisted Steve needed to do shots and it was all downhill from there.

Lori, Rocky, & Brian


Kristen & Steve


Justin & I


Friday Night was also just as fun. We went to Katie & Paul's house for a wine & cheese party. Each person brought a bottle of wine and Katie picked out a complimentary cheese. So fun to sample the different types. And of course another competitive game of Charades emerged at the end of the night. Maggie and I proved that we still kick butt. :)

Carlene, me, Maggie, Katie


Aaron, Justin, Paul, Jeff


Thanks to everyone who contributed to my fabulous weekend!

No comments: