Wednesday, February 11, 2009

MMMMMMM Foood.



Is it wrong to be obsessed with food? Cause I think I am. All morning long I think about lunch and then all afternoon I think about dinner. After dinner I think about if I should have a late night snack. Even to the point of discussing it with multiple friends and wanting to hear about what they have eaten/are eating. Anyways to continue along with that thought the Restaurant Week has posted their menu's!! Wooo Hooo! Now I can obsessively look and evaluate each one to pick the best. I feel a spreadsheet coming on!! No Mocking, you know you want to too.



Pictures compliments of mspmag.com

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am all about this and already have a babysitter for Tuesday that week to get out and take advantage. I fell in love with the Green Curry Chicken at Chiang Mai Thai last year. Mmmm.

Kristie said...

Thanks for being one of my "food talking" friends! Mmmmm I love food :)