Sunday, June 15, 2008

Baby Izabell

I'm an aunt!!! I've never been an aunt before so I'm really excited! Big congrats to Amanda and Trav on their new baby girl - Izabell Kay Gorsuch. She was born around 2 am this morning ~ 8 lbs 21 inches I think. Mandy was so nice to give us a call at 4:15 am and scare the crap out of me. I was sure someone had died but just the opposite! Sounds like it was a rough and scary labor and after hearing the story I've decided that I'm going to adopt. :) Or have KT be my surrogate mom since she already volunteered. All is well with mom and baby now. Can't wait to get to meet her!! We've only got camera phone pictures so far. More to come soon!


Proud Grandpa Rick

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable - she has the same bday as my grandma. You will love being an aunt. I spent the weekend with my niece/nephew - Alex would say a million times everytime I was leaving - bye Auntie Angie - I love you - I will miss you. They are fun because you get to spoil them.

MNATCer said...

Very cute. I guess the proud grandpa is just waiting on you 2 now.

Abbie said...

Congrats on being an aunt! I'm jealous..it will be so fun to spoil her!