Saturday, June 7, 2008

Organization

The weekend is off to a great start. Had a K cubed night last night - that's me, Kristie, and Kristen. We went out for pedicures and then to Tejas for dinner. I love girls nights! So fun to catch up with both of them. You'll have to go to the Eid blog for the pictures because Cran took them and has a good story about her feet!

Have you ever had one of those moments were you go into a closet to look for something and the next thing you know, you've pulled everything out and are reorganizing it? I had one of those this afternoon but it was with my kitchen. I was making taco dip for some friends that are coming over later and next thing I know I'm pulling out everything from 5 of the drawers, washing it, wiping the drawers out, throwing stuff away and finding it all new homes. I mean who really needs 16 rubber spatulas, 12 wooden spoons and 8 liquid measuring cups?!? Sadly I only got rid of a few of each but at least it's a start. Now the challenge is will I be able to remember where I put everything? I have 3 and a half years of drawer placement ingrained in my head. I think it's going to take some time. The best part is Justin was gone when I did this so we'll see if he can find anything!

No comments: