Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend Update

The weekend started out great with our SATC girls day. The movie was FABULOUS!! I was so excited when it started and so sad when it was over. I laughed, I cried, and laughed so hard that I cried. I highly recommend to any girl even for those who aren't fans. And if anyone needs someone to see it with I'd go again!!!

Sat night was my one of my oldest friends bachelorette party. (Not that she's old I've just known her since elementary school.) We went downtown for the night. I don't know if I'm getting old or what, but I couldn't believe the outfits that the girls are wearing. Talk about short skirts! I saw more cheek than I wanted too. We finished the night at the Shout House. Lots of fun. My favorite was when 2 guys reenacted Dirty Dancing "I had the time of my life" scene...





Yeah they even held if for awhile. The one guy was pretty skinny at least. I was impressed.

Sunday had a very productive day in the yard. It was so nice to finally have some time at home to get stuff done. I planted a bunch of shrubs and got my flower gardens filled! Here's one of the flower beds.



Now I just need Justin to work on the fence so I can put my veggie garden behind it. He says it should be ready by the end of the month. I'm not going to hold my breath. He also had a productive day and finally put up the second railing on our deck. The deck has been done for over a year now, so it was time. Can you see how faded the other rails our? Staining is next weekend if the weather allows.

To complete the weekend, I even got a hug from my favorite neighbor girl, Elise. She's such a cutie, especially when she comes running over crying for no apparent reason. That's all I got. Time to go beat Justin at Mario Kart. Why can't weekends be longer??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey K - sounds like you had a busy weekend - I bought lots of flowers for my place this weekend too. Along with patio furniture - that still has to be put together - but more importantly I finally got my grill put together. We will all have to get together again when nat gets back from Florida.

Angie

Anonymous said...

My sister, my cousin and I have a private blog - we chat about family crap - I was bored this weekend and decided to start another one.