Friday, June 20, 2008

End of the week

Amanda sent me some more pics of baby Izzy so I had to share a couple of my favorites. I love the cat looking in the bassinet trying to figure out what is going on! So cute and so tiny. I wish we could go down and meet her now.



Since the Eids have made their announcement to everyone, I can finally say my official Congrats!!! I can't even tell you how happy and relieved I am that you guys are staying in MN. Great job Brent! Now you need to come back to the SW side of town. :)

Also congrats to Kelly & Alisha on having their baby boy yesterday!! I don't know any details other than that. Can't wait to meet him. Lots of exciting news this week.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Awww such a cute niece you have! She is so tiny! Thanks for the congrats...big sigh of relief. Can't wait to hear the details on the new neighbor baby!