Thursday, June 19, 2008

Taking one for the team.


We had a kickball game last night. Feels like it had been awhile since our game last week was canceled. I think I was a little rusty on catching. This guy was up to kick (uniforms were similar to the guy pictured left) and he had a really high pop up coming right towards me. I'm horrible at judging high pop ups. I always come too far forward, so of course I did this time too. I put my arms out, closed my eyes (yeah I know I shouldn't do that) and bam! It bounced off my neck, onto my face and then behind me. oops. Saw stars for a couple seconds but shook it off. Yeah, I'm tough. I had a monster headache this morning though. Not sure if it was related. Later in the game Paul must've liked my catching style because he performed the same move but used a little more shoulder. Maybe it'll be our new team thing.

1 comment:

Aaron Mathison said...

Is that pic a result of some sort of look-forward technology, showing Jeff in about 15 years?