Monday, June 30, 2008

Birthday Shout Outs

Since so many of my faithful blog readers have a Birthday in the past/coming week I thought I needed to give a few shout outs. So Happy Birthday to...

Kristen - last Friday hope it was great and you enjoyed all of those yummy sounding meals!

Francina - also last Friday I don't think you read this but in case you do Happy Bday!

Angie - today. Saints game was a lot of fun. Hope you are doing some celebrating tonight too!
Abbie - also today. I'm going to guess you are out partying it up right now. Waaaahooooo. haha!

Lori - this Wed, the big 40!! Your party seems like it was a lot of fun. Glad we got to stop by at least for the end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks K - I am relaxing tonight. I had birthday company all weekend. Parents sat/sun and aunt/unle sun/mon. I did have a nice day off of work today. Have a great 4th.

Abbie said...

Haha. Thanks for the birthday shout out! Wahoo! lol

Laura Dehmlow said...

Thanks Kristen-
But really...did you need to announce to the world I was 40!!!